Rick Norman is a teacher in the Theology Department at St. Francis Catholic High School. He started at St. Francis in 1977 having previously studied for a Masters in Divinity at St. Patrick’s Seminary in Menlo Park, California. Over the years at St. Francis, he has taught Math, Psychology, Philosophy, and a variety of Theology courses. Presently Mr. Norman teaches Sacramental Theology and Inter-faith Dialogue. He was the Chairperson of the Theology Department for 37 years and awarded district Teacher of the Year for the California League of High Schools in 2002.
- B.A. Social Science, California State University, Chico
- M.A. History (Humanities), California State University, Sacramento
- Endowment to the Humanities, Fordham University
- Pastoral Studies, Boston College
- California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential
First year working at St. Francis: 1977